A Winning Career in Jyotish, Ayurvedic Bodywork and Ayurvedic Medicine
On behalf of Integrative medicine 2018 Organizing Committee, we cheerfully welcome Directors, Integrative medicine professionals, Naturopathic physicians, Doctors, Yoga instructors, Holistic health physicians, Massage Therapists, Nutritionists, Ayurvedic Medicine Practitioners to attend the “3rd International Conference on Integrative Medicine and Alternative treatments” which is to be hung on Oct 26-27, 2018 at Boston, USA.
Integrative Medicine 2018 aims to gather internationally-recognized researchers, clinicians, educators, and nutritionist whose work focuses on the interface between nutrition and healthful living.
Why to attend?
Our Conference will provide a perfect platform addressing:
- Laudable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
- Sterling workshop sessions
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
- Global Networking with 50+ Countries
- Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research
- Global Business and Networking Opportunities
- Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
Ayurveda works on a theory that disease results from an imbalance of the body’s life force (prana). It aims to restore balance within the body. The two main guiding principles of Ayurveda are the mind and the body which are inextricably connected, and to know that nothing has more power to heal and transform the body than the mind. It offers a body of wisdom to help people stay healthy while realizing their full human potential. The balance of prana is determined by equilibrium of the 3 Ayurvedic body types (doshas): vata, pitta, and kapha. Use of Ayurveda and herbal combinations to relieve symptoms in patients with RA has been studied. RA is treated based on the efficacy of Ayurveda and herbal combinations by identified 2005 systematic review of randomized controlled trails.
Learning Objectives of Workshop
1. New ideas for discovering happiness and financial fulfillment in the Ayurveda
2. How to become established within the Self and stay focused on your goals.
3. Discover your passion using Jyotish, yoga and massage.
4. Interesting perspectives on merging Ayurveda within the healing arts and the definition
5. Practical business solutions and developing community